Its that time of the year! The semester is about to begin, and the campus will soon be filled with the excited anticipation that a new academic year brings. Whether you’re a first-time college student, returning student, transfer student, or a student about to graduate here are some resources available to students:
The Campus Map
The HUB page: A One Stop Express Service designed to assist you.
- Last minute financial aid questions?
- Need your student ID card?
- Have a question about your classes, degree, etc. ?
- Mon 8:30am – 6pm
- Tue 8:30am – 6pm
- Wed 8:30am – 6pm
- Thu 8:30am – 5pm
- Fri 8:30am – 4pm
- Sat CLOSED
- Sun CLOSED
Student Center Dining Hall (BLDG#8)
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed
- Welcome week will take place from Wednesday, September 5th, to Friday, September 7th. Tables will be placed at Parking Lot # 1 & Parking Lot # 2 as well as one on the service road outside the Kable Russel (Building # 25). A $1 lunch will be offered on Wednesday as well as FREE student handbooks and snacks. Clubs will also be tabling throughout the week.
- Attend a Club Fair on Thursday, September 13th from 10 am —2pm. Around 60+ organizations will be here! $1 lunch will also be available.
- The Library supports the instructional and research needs of the students, faculty, and staff! Supporting a collection that contains over 80,000 books, periodicals, audiovisual materials, and online resources, the Library Staff is always available to acquaint you with the resources and services available to assist you in locating the information you need.