Students from other colleges and universities or individuals pursuing new interests may register for courses at OCC.
Visiting or Non-Degree students do not have to prove that they have taken the prerequisite(s) required for a particular course. Visiting students accept responsibility for the transferability of courses.
Visiting or Non-Degree students will be given access to register online through the following steps:
- Complete an Application for Admission by applying online.
- When asked to indicate your anticipated Enrollment Status, answer Visiting Student (currently attending another College/University) or Non-Degree.
- Requesting permission to register online:
- Visiting Students must prove that they are current, valid students. Please use your school-issued e-mail account to send a copy of your unofficial transcript to email@example.com.
- Non-Degree students must send their request in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you are informed you have access to register online, you will use your school-issued Ocean Connect account to register for classes (You are limited to 11 credits before you must declare a degree). Review Online Registration Instructions before registering.