Tutoring Resources provides free and friendly academic support in a wide variety of subjects to supplement your coursework.
Professional, paraprofessional and peer tutors are well-trained and committed to helping you become independent, confident learners as you complete your degree and enter, or continue in, the workforce.
Some tutoring conferences, like those for Writing, are one-on-one and may require appointments; others, like Math and Accounting, may be held in group sessions.
We look forward to seeing you!
Tutoring Resources at Ocean County College is committed to:
- Fostering independent and confident learners;
- Helping students develop the skills needed to succeed and flourish as they advance in their academic, professional, and personal endeavors;
- Working with faculty and other college constituents to understand, develop and improve academic support to supplement class learning;
- Recognizing and respecting the rights and equality of all who seek assistance;
- Providing well-trained professional, paraprofessional and peer academic assistants;
- Providing a comfortable and caring learning-centered environment.